Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Rate My Drawing

Max, the artist, showed me this really fun site. You can draw pictures and they are posted to a gallery where other "artists" can view and rate them. Each time you view a drawing, it shows you a visual of the picture being drawn.

This was my first attempt. (Sorry it's so small.)
It's pretty pathetic, especially compared to most of the others.
In fact, I'll bet Austin could do something pretty awesome!
Check it out. You'll be blown away by the level of talent some of these people have.
I personally felt like I was drawing with an Etch-A-Sketch, and it looks like it, too.
But it was a pretty fun way to waste some time.

1 comment:

Tracie said...

I thought this was pretty cool btw. I checked it out and bookmarked it. I'm not that great at drawing with a mouse (or a handheld utensil) but it was fun.