Saturday, September 13, 2008

I'm a "Lazy Blogger"

Holy Cow I just got hit on the head and recalled that I have not updated this since I had to start working to pay the ridiculous food and petrol prices to feed my kids... You would not believe how tidy my house now is. I hope they bring chocolate!.I am absolutely consumed with my tan, spending my husband's money, just generally being the life of the party to anyone unfortunate to cross my path.
My day seems to be a litany of stuff and giggles from the first cockadoodledoo from the rooster to 11pm at which point I fall asleep on the couch. I am so tired of my kids wanting me to give them attention and stuff; can't they see I am blogging. I will try to remember I promised you I will write something that makes sense soon. You wanna test me? This is for my ever faithful, devoted public..

(Thanks, Austin, for the Lazy Bloggers inspiration!)

1 comment:

Austin said...

i've created a monster!