Thursday, May 29, 2008

School's Out!



Today was the last day of school.

Horray!

We were all getting really tired of getting up early, and early bedtimes. Now we're all looking forward to long, lazy days and nearly constant sunshine.

I still have to work, but I'm only working two days a week so I have time wth the kids. We don't have any big plans, but we want to be outside as much as possible. But before we know it, they'll all be back to school again. Let's hope this summer is a slow one. (As if!!!)

3 comments:

Austin said...

i miss the last day of school. college just isn't the same, and now that i have to work throughout the year, it's different too.

Anonymous said...

Are you locking your door now mm?

Mandy said...

I wish I had summer vacation still...enjoy the sunshine for me, I will be trapped in my office all day everyday :)