Monday, April 7, 2008

It's Snowing Again. . .


. . . . . and I love it!
As much as I love spring, with the warm weather and sunshine and the flowers starting to bloom again, I can't seem to get enough of the snow.
My budding roses and my tulips and daffodils are being covered with a coating of of white powder today.
Something about those fluffy white flakes falling silently from the sky makes me feel peaceful and happy. I know it won't stick around forever. It'll probably be gone by dinnertime. And, unlike rain, which I do get very tired of, it isn't going to fall in the summer and ruin my 4th of July or a camping trip. And here in Utah, rain probably won't do that, either.
So, I'm going to enjoy the snow while I can.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's official, you've lost your
mind lol =)~~

Austin said...

you can keep the snow. I've still got too much California and Texas to love it anytime after February!

Julie said...

I love that picture with light snow on the tulips. Snow was always a peaceful sight for me as well but alas I've had to learn to live without it now. I still find joy in the sun and the rain somehow.