Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Out of Comission

Just a quick post to let you know that I won't be able to post for a (hopefully short) while. Our computer has caught a bad virus that won't let us use the computer at all, not even for word processing.
My only access now is from the library, and so my time is limited. As it is right now, I need to be helping Nikita with her homework assignment. Then I have to rush home and finish the dinner that Jim has (hopefully) started so we can eat before Nikita and Max have to be at church.
And even when I do post, I can't post any pictures from here.
What a pain!!!
I really love my computer. I use it every day.
Hopefully it will be better very soon.
Hopefully we won't lose anything important that's stored on it!
Yeah, and hopefully life will be perfect soon!

1 comment:

Austin said...

my condolences for your sick computer and i hope it gets better soon.

now how about you condoling US for missing blog entries from you! ;)

to J.I.M. and J.A.N.'s computer: get well soon!